3 Salmon fillets
1/4 cup Mirin
1/4cup Japanese Kikkoman soy sauce
1/4cup Sake (Japanese rice wine)
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp ginger juice
Few fresh lemon wedges
- Marinate salmon fillets with little salt, pan fry till golden brown, set aside.
- Place Mirin, soy sauce, Sake, sugar and ginger juice in a saucepan, cook over low flame.
- Keep stirring and cook until thick sauce (when you see a lot of bubbles).
- Add in the pan fried salmon fillets, coat well with the sauce.
- Remove Teriyaki salmon and place on a serving plate, pour over the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice before serve.