Parmesan Chiffon Cake
**for 20cm chiffon pan
4 egg yolks
50g corn oil
70g self raising flour
70g Parmesan cheese powder (I use grated cheese)
4 egg whites
1tbsp corn flour
- Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar till pale.
- Add in corn oil and milk, mix well.
- Add in flour and cheese, combine well, set aside.
- Beat egg whites over high speed till foamy.
- Slowly add in sugar, continue beat, add in corn flour, beat till soft peak form.
- Take 1/3 portion of egg white mixture and use hand whisk to mix with egg yolk mixture till combine.
- Fold the balance of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, combine well.
- Pour cake mixture into baking pan and bake at pre-heated oven at 160c for 40min.