Matcha and Red Bean Mochi Cake
**Makes 12 cup cakes
220g Glutinous rice flour
5g matcha powder (green tea powder)
85g unsalted butter, melted
145g caster sugar
180g evaporated milk
1 tsp baking powder
Cooked red bean
- Sift glutinous rice flour, matcha powder and baking powder together.
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in melted butter, then evaporated milk, mix well.
- Add in flour mixture, combine well.
- Place paper cups on muffin pan, scoop batter and place 1-2tsp cooked red bean in each paper cup.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 180c for 20-25mins.