Cocoa Butter Cake
*makes 2 round aluminium cake tin
250g cake flour
1tsp vanilla essence
2tsp of double action baking powder
2tbsp cocoa powder and ½ tsp coffee powder mix with 3tbsp hot water
- Sift cake flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat butter with the sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in egg one at a time, add in vanilla, mixing well.
- Fold in flour and milk, combine well.
- Mix ½ portion of cake mixture with cocoa mixture.
- Pour cake mixture into cake tin and follow by cocoa cake mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 30mins or skewer come out clean.