Banana and coconut jam (Kaya) pizza
250g High protein flour or bread flour
1tsp instant yeast
Kaya (coconut jam)
Mozzarella cheese, grated
1. Mix yeast with 1tbsp of warm water and leave aside till frothy (about 30mins). Then add milk, sugar and salt and mix well.
2. Sift flour into a mixing bowl, add yeast and milk mixture, slowly add in water and knead till smooth.
3. Add in butter and knead till elastic. Leave to prove till double in bulk (normally about 1 hour).
4. Punch down and leave to prove for another 15mins.
5. Roll out, pull gently into small round sheet (you can adjust thickness and size to your preference).
6. Place onto a greased baking tray, brush Kaya on the pizza base, arrange banana slices and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20 minutes or till golden brown. Remove and serve hot.