- is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi
Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who
constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in
his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest
- This is a list of video games based on the popular manga and anime series
- The Naruto anime and manga series takes place in an unnamed fictional world
with numerous countries and locations.
- A Japanese slang word meaning perverted or perversion. In the world of manga
and anime, hentai refers to the adult oriented titles that present extreme,
graphic sexual imagery. A common Western stereotype concerning manga and anime
is that these artforms are filled with graphic sex.
- "Abnormal" or "perverted". – Used by Western Audiences to refer to
pornographic anime or erotica. However, in Japan the term used to refer to the
same material is typically Poruno or Ero.
- A work of anime or manga (or any similar medium) that contains sexual or
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules
and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game
reaction to Black 2 and white 2
Misty channeling a somewhat girlish version of
my reaction to Black 2. Oh, and White 2 as well. You can't write those games in
a sentence that includes "too" without it sounding stupid. Screenshot is from
the Pokemon episode "Trouble's brewing" (EP183). She's actually saying "I've
always wanted to go to one", regarding a tea sceremony or something idk that
episode was meh. This picture is perfect to use with shipping pictures and the
likes. Please be creative, but be sure to give credit. I think you know what I
mean (it means: don't steal, despite the fact that I technically stole it
A funny Street fighter x Tekken moment
Just a fairly funny screenshot I took from Big
two 21 tournament, losers final (which ChrisG won). Admittingly, it's not
laugh-out-loud-funny, but something about it made me smile. All credit goes to
Team Spooky who steamed the match and uploaded it on youtube for my enjoyment.
Thanks, Spooky, you rule!