Post Doctoral Fellow
Fluid and Plasma Simulation Laboratory
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Difference and Finite Volume Methods,
- Immersed Boundary Method, Adaptive Mesh Refinement,
- Turbulence, LES, RANS,
- Stratified Flows, Internal Waves, Physical Oceanography
- 2009-2015: PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of California San Diego.
- 2004-2006: Master of Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
- 2000-2004: Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
- Dec 2015-present: Postdoctoral Fellow, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA.
- 2007-2008: Senior Project Associate, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
- 2006-2007: Development Manager, TATA Motors, Pune, India.