NAMES OF YELLOW FLOWERS
- (Yellow-flowered) The mock strawberry or "Gurbir", Potentilla indica (formerly Duchesnea indica), also called Indian strawberry or false strawberry, has foliage and fruit similar to true strawberry, though it is not in the genus Fragaria.
- A famous person
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; "sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me"
- A word or set of words by which a person, animal, place, or thing is known, addressed, or referred to
- Someone or something regarded as existing merely as a word and lacking substance or reality
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; "his name really is George Washington"; "those are two names for the same thing"
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; "They named their son David"; "The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader"
A dahlia I planted in my front yard. I had put name tags on all the flowers, but the sun and rain wore the ink off so I'm left wondering what each flower is supposed to be called. I call this one yellow because it's yellow. Oh and for those of you who are interested, the only post-processing done to this photo was sharpening and de-saturating the yellows. Yes, that’s right, I actually took out some of the yellow.
A close-up of yellow flowers. Don't know the name