- Nudity is the state of wearing no clothing. The wearing of clothing is
exclusively a human characteristic. The amount of clothing worn depends on
functional considerations (such as because of a need for warmth) as well as
because of social considerations.
- (in this) therein: (formal) in or into that thing or place; "they can read
therein what our plans are"
- “steady state” thermal values obtained from laboratory testing, it is
assumed that temperatures at both sides of a wall are constant and remain
constant for a period of time, unlike what actually occurs in normal conditions.
- Overview (total time = 00:29:39), I cover some definitions of lean, its
roots in the Toyota Production System, and how resource planning and lean work
- lavish: expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was showered
- A mass of small things falling or moving at the same time
- A brief and usually light fall of rain, hail, sleet, or snow
- spray or sprinkle with; "The guests showered rice on the couple"
- A large number of things happening or given to someone at the same
- a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you; "they installed a shower in
One night around 2am we stumbled upon this at
Fuji Rock, perhaps one of the more "surprising" acts at Fuji. This man started
off dancing in some kind of apparently fire proof suit under a shower with
several jets of fire surrounding him which seemed like your "standard"
man-in-fire act. However about half-way through to the surprise of the crowd he
got rid of ALL of his protective gear. The greatest part of this was the crowd's
naked man invading!
this is an outake from my birthday picture
taking; i was in the bathroom of our hotel room at sxsw, and rob came in to
shower, STARK NAKED! happy birthday indeed!