- Beautification of the nails with patterns, paintings or other decorative
- Decals, striping, diamantes, feathers, gold leaf, foil etc, Design,
application & freehand painting, Nail Jewelry, Glitter acrylics and other
fancy finger work.
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture,
- (image) render visible, as by means of MRI
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation
from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other
device, or displayed on a video screen
- (image) persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to
the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
- (image) an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon
her too awful to contemplate"
nail art images - GUESS A
GUESS A Third Decade of GUESS Images Book
Celebrate our 30th Anniversary with this
limited edition book created by GUESS Creative Director & CEO, Paul
Marciano. Filled with the most iconic GUESS images from 2001-2011 as well as
quotes from the models, photographers and stylists who helped create them, this
is truly a special heritage piece that any collector will enjoy for years to
come. ? Features GUESS campaigns from 2001-2011 ? Binding: Hardcover ?
Publication Date: March 2012 ? Pages: 241 ? Dimensions: 12"L x 15 ?"H x 1 ?" W
To learn more about the 30th Anniversary of GUESS and see the exclusive new
campaign featuring Claudia Schiffer, visit GUESS1981.com. Women > Features
> 30th Anniversary
Nail Art: Stripes & Heart
nail art for short nails. you don't need to
grow them out to express your nails! (: gray: CG Recyle black: CG Liquid Leather
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE do NOT take my images without crediting me! I do not mind if
you would like to share my photos, because that's why I upload them onto the
internet! However, I would really like the credit I deserve and do not
appreciate people taking my photos, claiming it as their own.
Dots Nail Art
This was the first time I attempted a polka
dots nail art on my nails. I used a Konad image plate, a green nail polish (one
of the Shrek's collection by OPI) and the black special polish by Konad. I like
the result, but I guess next time I could improve. :)