4 lb pork loin
4 cups apple juice
1 cup apple butter
1 cup brown sugar
4 T water
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 medium apple, cut into rings
1) Place pork loin in 6 qt crock pot.
2) Combine apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon, and cloves until smooth.
3) Pour combined mixture over pork loin.
4) Pour apple juice in the crock pot, along the side, avoiding washing off the apple butter mixture from the pork loin.
5) Place apple rings on top of pork loin.
6) Cook on low 8-10 hours, or until tender.