- Brusilovsky, P., Sosnovsky, S., Yudelson, M., Lee, D., Zadorozhny, V., and Zhou, X. (2010) Learning sql programming with interactive tools: From integration to personalization. ACM Transactions on Computing Education, 9(4):1–15. [DOI]
- Brusilovsky, P., Sosnovsky, S., and Yudelson, M. (2009) Addictive Links: The Motivational Value of Adaptive Link Annotation. New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia, 15(1):97–118. [DOI]
- Brusilovsky, P., Yudelson, M., and Hsiao, I.-H. (2009) Problem solving examples as first class objects in educational digital libraries: Three obstacles to overcome. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 18(3):267–288.
- Brusilovsky, P. and Yudelson, M. V. (2008) From WebEx to NavEx: Interactive access to annotated program examples. Proceedings of the IEEE, 96(6):990–999. [DOI]
- Yudelson, M. V., Medvedeva, O., and Crowley, R. S. (2008) A multifactor approach to student model evaluation. User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction, 18(4), 349-382. [PDF] [DOI]
- Zadorozhny, V., Yudelson, M., and Brusilovsky, P. (2008) A Framework for Performance Evaluation of User Modeling Servers for Web Applications. Web Intelligence and Agent Systems, 6(2):175–191. [DOI]