- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) announces United We Ride State/Tribal Mobility Management Coordination Grants.
- At request of the Illinois Governor’s Office and the Illinois Department of Transportation Division of Public and Intermodal Transportation (IDOT DPIT), Dawn Piper, Transit Coordination Specialist for the Interagency Coordinating Committee on Transportation (ICCT) Clearinghouse based at the Illinois Rural Transit Assistance Center, a unit of the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs at Western Illinois University submits grant for Illinois.
- Illinois is one of only four states nationally to receive a full request ($299,680 to be distributed over two fiscal years).
- The other states which received full awards were Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. Virginia received a partial award. The other recipient was a Tribal Association, based in California.
May 2010 – April 2012
- MY TRIP mobility management grant timeframe.