- 1 cup Thai Green Curry Paste
- 250g Chicken ,cubed (I used boneless)
- 5 to 6 Babycorn, slit
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Red Capsicum , diced - optional
- 1/2 Yellow Capsicum, diced- optional
- 10 to 12 Button Mushroom, sliced
- 500ml Coconut Milk, tinned
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 Lime leaves ,chopped
- 10 to 15 fresh Basil leaves , chopped
- 2 Red chillies , chopped- to garnish
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Place a pan on medium heat, add oil. When oil is hot add green curry paste and fry for 2 minutes. Now add the chicken and stir for few minutes.Toss in all the vegetables except for broccoli (I like my broccoli to have a crunch to it,so I toss it in when the curry is almost done).
- Now add coconut milk and mix well. Cover and simmer till the chicken and vegetables are almost done.Add water ,you can increase or reduce the amount of water according to your desired consistency.
- Add sugar, salt, soy sauce, lime leaves ,basil leaves and broccoli and cook for few more minutes.
- Garnish with red chillies.
- Serve with hot rice.