- 3 medium sized potatoes(boiled and cut to cubes or desired size)
- 5 medium onion (finely slice)
- 4 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 10 curry leaves
- pinch hing
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- salt to taste
- Place a deep pan on medium high flame,add oil,when oil is hot add mustard seeds and urad dal.fry till the mustard splatters and urad dal turns brown,now add curry leaves and hing and stir for few seconds.
- Add finely slice onion and fry till the onion turns translucent, now add salt and turmeric powder and fry for a minute.
- Add tomato and frozen peas and cook till the peas are almost done,Now add the boiled and cubed potatoes and mix till well combined,add coriander leaves and mint leaves and mix well. Cover and cook for few minutes.
- Take off the flame .
- This potato bhajji can be used for masala dosa ,chappati and puri.