- 125 g Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(110g) Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup(150g) Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 120g Caramel Chocolate (I used 5 star crunchy with rice crisps), chopped finely
- Preheat oven at 180 Degree C.
- Line oven tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a bowl beat butter, sugar and egg using an electric beater till smooth, do not over beat.
- Stir in sifted flour and and cocoa powder,mix till well combined.Now add the chopped caramel chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop drop the cookie dough 5 cm apart on the prepared baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the trays and transfer on to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.