1.Pre heat oven at 180 degree C. Grease 8 or 9 inch cake tin and keep aside.
2.Sift flour,baking powder and salt and keep aside.
3. In a deep mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar,butter,vanilla essence,milk and sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Using an electric beater or hand whisk, beat the ingredients until well combined(about 3 to 4 minutes).
5. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the cake tin.To the remaining batter sift in cocoa powder and mix till well combined.
6. Spoon the cocoa batter onto the plain batter and using a knife swirl the batter to blend in both the vanilla and chocolate batter.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or till done.
8. Let it cool for few minutes,or just dig in.