My Pilot License
My Pilot License is flight school software for the next generation of Flight Instructors teaching in Fixed Base Operators (FBOs), flight schools & flying clubs.
My Pilot License uses cutting edge technology to expand CFI Lesson Plans and CFI Gradebooks into an aviation focused software solution that is tailored for flight instructors & chief pilots.
My Pilot License integrates a Student Relationship Management System with a Student Portal that enables CFIs to maintain student records, standardize the flight training curriculum and manage relationships with students through the check-ride and beyond.
- Online Student Portal enables students to track their progress, schedule flights, and instructional lessons
- Electronic log of each flight & instructional period keeps students informed of their total flight time
- Student Dashboard displays a student's progress towards certificates or ratings.
- Customized Learning Curriculums enable students and instructors to develop the most effective leaning paths.
- Instructor Dashboards keep instructors organized on the day's events, flight requests, and up to speed on each student's development.
- Comprehensive Reporting Tools help you see your school’s pass rate & average hours to a check-ride as well as reports of student activity and aircraft utilization
- Integrate with QuickBooks Online™ and other financial systems
- Schedule instructors & aircraft within My Pilot License or integrate with your existing flight scheduling software.
Beyond the checkride! My Pilot License manages your pilot customers to ensure they are not forgotten
- Track key dates for each pilot (BFR, IPC, Medical)
- Inform pilots of upcoming classes & events
- Promote advanced training, certificates & ratings
- Integrate with Constant Contact ® for ongoing event and email marketing to connect with your customers!