Bugs in MyNotex 1.3.1
Bugs in MyNotex 220.127.116.11
- When an activity is moved or indented, the save button and menu items are not activated (fixed in version 1.3.1).
- The title of the form "Options" is not translated (fixed in version 1.3.1).
- A main activity is printed in red only when all its subactivities are expired and not only one (fixed in version 1.3.1).
- When a note is moved from one subject to another, if it's synchronized in another file, it is shown both under the new and the old subject (fixed in version 1.3.1).
- Some link to files might not work (fixed in version 1.3.1).
- [32 bit only] Clicking on the calendar toggle when the screen is maximized crashes the program. It doesn't happen with a window that is less than maximized (fixed in version 1.3.1).
Bugs in MyNotex 1.3.0
- The background colour of the titles of the search grid is not changed with the option "Change colour" (fixed in version 18.104.22.168).
- The number of subactivities in WBS do not restart after a main activity (fixed in version 22.214.171.124).
- Error on importing a text in a new note (fixed in version 126.96.36.199).
- Error on synchronizing a file with attachments with another file without attachment folder (fixed in version 188.8.131.52).
- Protected fields in summary activities might be modified with some shortcuts (fixed in version 184.108.40.206).
- Copy the text of a note in LaTex generated a messy LaTex code (fixed in version 220.127.116.11).
Bugs in MyNotex 1.2.3
- The "Send as email" menu item do not work properly. As a workaround, just copy and paste the text of the note in the mail message. (fixed in version 1.3.0)
- In Xubuntu, minimizing the window with the tray icon visible do not hide MyNotex icon in the taskbar.
- If the form of the software is resized when a note is in editing state, a serious error will be raised when it is saved. As a workaround, do not resize the form when changing a note (fixed in version 1.3.0).
- An error may happen when saving a note with pictures inside (fixed in version 1.3.0).
- Tags list is not updated when a subject is deleted (fixed in version 1.3.0).
- An indented list partially copied in HTML format is not properly pasted in Writer (fixed in version 1.3.0 stable).
Bugs in MyNotex 1.2.2
- In Xubuntu, if the text of a note is sent to the email software and there is a semicolon within it, only the text before this sign will be sent.
- In a selected multiline text, only the first line may receive a paragraph formatting. (Fixed in version 1.2.3).
- Some shortcuts, like Ctrl + Shift + T and Ctrl + Shift + R, do not activate the possibility to save the note. (Fixed in version 1.2.3).
- In a numbered list, if a new item is added in the middle of the list, the number serie is not updated. (Fixed in version 1.2.3).
- Add an attachment with the same name of an existing one but with a different extension overwrites the last one. (Fixed in version 1.2.3).
- Modify the date of a note and change the width of titles grid might freeze the software. (Fixed in version 1.2.3).