The nationally recognized network of professionals dedicated to the delivery of conservation..
To strengthen conservation district employee professional capacity and influence national conservation policy by providing leadership and proficiency.
· To educate, inform, and support Conservation District employees and partners
· To promote and inspire the professional development of Conservation District employees
· Serve as the voice of 7000+ conservation district employees
· Encourage members to be involved on state, regional, and national levels
· Proactively demonstrate the value of locally-led conservation
· Recognize excellence in conservation delivery
· Maintain open communication with conservation district employees and partners
· Maintain financial and organizational sustainability
Conservation Districts at the Local Level
District employees are responsible for much of the implementation of local district programs, at the direction of their boards. District employees represent their boards as the first line of contact with: the public they serve; agencies they work with and the programs they offer; and the local, state and federal legislators with whom they interact. As such, district employees offer a unique interactive perspective on programs, policies and relationships affecting districts.
To view or download files below, click the down arrow or the d' to the right of the file.