- (My Favorites) A feature of CentraSite Control that holds shortcuts to objects that you use routinely or otherwise want to keep close at hand.
- My Favorite was an independent indiepop band formed in Long Island, New York in the early 1990s, who eventually migrated to the boroughs of Brooklyn and Queens in New York City. They released two full length CDs: Love at Absolute Zero and Happiest Days of Our Lives, three e.p.
- A person who teaches, esp. in a school
- a person whose occupation is teaching
- a personified abstraction that teaches; "books were his teachers"; "experience is a demanding teacher"
- (teach) an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- A short piece of writing on a particular subject
- A trial design of a postage stamp yet to be accepted
- a tentative attempt
- An attempt or effort
- an analytic or interpretive literary composition
- try: make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world"
my favorite teacher essay - My Favorite
My Favorite Martian: Season 3
MY FAVORITE MARTIAN marked the beginning of television's fascination with fantasy themed comedy series, originally airing on CBS-TV from 1963 to 1966. Debuting in the top ten upon its premiere season, MY FAVORITE MARTIAN stars Bill Bixby (The Courtship Of Eddie's Father, The Incredible Hulk) as newspaper reporter Tim O'Hara and Ray Walston (Picket Fences) as the Martian whom Tim discovers and passes off as his Uncle Martin. Pamela Britton plays their snoopy landlady, Lorelei Brown. The hit series switched to color in its third and final season, presented here on DVD for the first time. These 32 complete, digitally--remastered episode include guest appearances by other classic TV actors such as Gavin MacLeod (The Mary Tyler Moore Show), Jamie Farr (M*A*S*H), Allan Melvin (The Phil Silvers Show), Stafford Repp (Batman), Shelley Morrison (The Flying Nun), Michael Constantine (Room 222), Leon Askin (Hogan's Heroes) and others.
2/365: Mrs. May & Glenn
Mrs. May: My AP English teacher for two years in high school, this woman changed my life, opened my world up beyond its narrow and sheltered confines and exerted the greatest influence on my development as a writer. At a point when I was drowning, she challenged me to prove my grit and gumption and through trial by fire, molded me into a sharper, more inventive writer. Some of the literature, poetry and essays she introduced me to in high school remain my favorite works to this day.
Glenn: My Big Red and friend of fourteen years. He and I have been through some weird and wild times together. His inquisitive, creative mind, big ol' bear heart and off center sense of humor are his best qualities. From freestyle rapping in Cam's Crown Vick to rowdy games of Scrabble on the floor of his apartment to crazy nights around Hollywood and the east side and campfire ghost stories lasting well into the night, we have had some solid gold times. He and his wife Hollie are expecting a baby girl this spring. Baby Luna Nile will be the luckiest little girl born this year.
shot: San Luis Obispo, CA
For one of our class projects, I had the kids write about what they wanted to be when they grew up. They drew pictures on paper plates to accompany their essays. This was my favorite. The girl wants to be a teacher, but in the drawing she's yelling and throwing chalk at her students. I feel the same way most days!
my favorite teacher essay
Are you looking for something different for dinner that you can be confident your family will enjoy?
The recipes included in this book have already been awarded “two thumbs up” by some young and not-so-young connoisseurs of home cooking at our house. And they can be tough judges!
Casseroles, skillet dinners, and side dish vegetables make for a variety of options to choose from. While the recipes aren’t particularly quick, they aren’t complicated either.
The busier our lives get, the more important it is to share our day with family and friends. This book can help you to be able to do that by putting an enticing meal on the table. The conversation is up to you!