Web Search Suggested Activities:
- Check out A Google A Day and hone your search skills. Just like the NYT crossword, they get harder throughout the week.
- Use the Google Wonder Wheel to help you narrow down your search terms on an upcoming curricular unit
- Use Advanced Search to find a copyright friendly resource to use with one of your classes.
- Create your own Search Story
- Find a book you have recently read (or are currently reading) and add it to your Google Books library.)
- Use Google Squared to collect data on something you will be teaching in the fall. Design three questions to asked based on the data you collect.
- Try the Advanced Scholar search to locate a relevant article by publishing date or author.
- Browse through the modules in the Search Education lessons to see which parts apply to the students and educators you work with.