Institute Vision and Mission
Vision: To be an engineering and technical institute of global repute by imparting quality education imbibed with spiritual and ethical values.
Mission: With “Work is Worship”, as our motto, we at TCE Gadag, are committed to prepare engineering graduates with professional competence and societal commitment to serve the ever changing needs of the local and global society by the application of cutting edge technology and resources.
- Achieve academic excellence through innovative and student centric teaching – learning processes, research orientation, and exposure to industrial /manufacturing processes.
- Establish networking systems between institutes, industries, R & D organizations and with other sectors of education with complementary characteristics.
- Creating a comprehensive understanding of the subjects & help developing strategies to meet arduous competitions among the students to match, excel & ameliorate the competition oriented education.
- Strengthen institution through network of alumni and optimize use of resources by leveraging interdepartmental capabilities.
- Understand and incorporate economic, environmental, political, social, safety and global considerations in design, investigation, and construction of natural and built systems.
Vision and Mission
Vision: To be a center of excellence in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with professional ethics and human values.
Mission: To respond to the technical needs of the students and society in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering by providing an effective teaching learning environment designed to enhance professional competence and personal skills.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
For successful completion of this course, contribute to the following program educational objectives.
- Solve problems related with electrical and electronics engineering using knowledge of mathematics and basic science.
- Demonstrate an understanding ability of the students in the areas of electrical and electronics engineering by conducting technical activities.
- Interact effectively at both individually and multidisciplinary teams using professional ethics, social awareness and environmental concern.
- Adopt lifelong learning for successful updating of technological changes.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- (PSO) Competitive Examinations: Preparedness to competitive examinations leading employment/ higher education.
- (PSO) Enterprising Skills: Becoming aware of the enterprising skills within and grooming towards becoming an entrepreneur.
VSI - Vinaya S.I.: Class Coordinator - 2nd Year/ Examination Forms
MGD -Mallikarjun G.D.: Class Coordinator - 4th Year/ Training & Placement/ Alumni
SSK - S. S. Kandagal: Academic Monitoring/ Counselling/ Online Courses
JGS - J. G. Shivangutti: Projects/ Seminars/ Technical Fests
SGM - Santoshkumar G.M.: Internship/ Company Listing/ Visits
SME - Sujata Eresimi: Class Coordinator - 3rd Year/ Faculty Development
RCM - Revati C. Motagi: Class Coordinator - 1st Year/ Examination Forms
BSH - B. S. Hadapad: IA/ Library/Time Table/ Result Analysis / ELESA
IMK - Iranna Korachagaon - HoD, Vice Principal, NBA Coordinator
- Free Books EEE - Click here
- Download Books - Goto What's New
- Power generation and Economics: Quiz-1, Quiz-2, Quiz-3
- Electromagnetic Field Theory Notes: Module 5, Mini Mode
- Student Active Groups to self help and creative activities
- Plaln to be part of the international exhibitions in Bangalore, Hyderabad Hytex
- VTU NPTEL Course free for all http://nptel.vtu.ac.in/VTU-NMEICT/index.html
- Read ELETimes, Electrical World, Electrical India, Electrical Business, Electricity Today, Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Lighting India,
- Read IEI News, become IEI member.
- Click here to be part of IEEE Conferences in India.
- Send your paper to http://internationalconferenceworld.com/
- Join and learn new courses with Schneider University