- Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm .xvid and many more.
- Hardware decoding (with h/w+ decoder)
- Better hi10p support.
- Processor optimization
- High speed rendering for ARM® NEON™ compliant processors.
- Provides processor specific Codecs including Tegra 2 processor.
- Audio track can be changed dynamically.
- Quickly change decoding mode - Click S/W or H/W button on the screen while playing to change decoding mode seamlessly.
- Network stream playback.
- Move forward/backward (Optional)
- Aspect ratio selection.
- Deinterlacing (S/W decoder only)
- Previews while seeking.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Space: Resume / Pause
- DPAD Left / Right: Seek backward / forward
- Menu shortcuts
- Toggle between elapsed time and remaining time - touch elapsed time text on the video control panel.
- Background play - Long press play button.
- Selectively disable HTTP/HTTPS video link handling - To prevent unwanted video play when a video link is clicked on a web browser.
- Easy User Interface
- Folder List - Lists only folders that contain movie files, instead of all folders.
- Tags - Draws subtitle tag if a movie contains subtitle track or has associated subtitle file. and 'new' tag for recently copied file.
- Display the last watched movie and finished movies in different color.
- Maintains resume position for every movies.
- Display cover arts.
- File Management
- High speed SD Card scan - it can scan entire SD card in a few second.
- File and folder editing.
- Movie search
- Multiple themes
- Supported Subtitle Formats
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks. (However, subtitle scrolling will be limited.)
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
Can read and display multiple subtitle files simultaneously.
- Scroll forward/backward - Move between subtitle texts and change video playback position quickly.
- Up/down - Move subtitle texts up and down to move text up and down.
- Zoom in/out - Change text size & scale. (Scale is only for ssa and image subtitles)
Increased subtitle readability with ticker border and shadow.
- Supports text styling and coloring script.
- Supports user fonts of TTF and OTF format.
- Sync adjustment.
- Fade out effect - Makes texts to disappear smoothly.
- Optional Italic styling for lines starting with "/" (slash).
- (Android 4.0 and later) H/W Acceleration - Improve drawing speed of text subtitles (except SSA)
- Pinch to zoom and/or pan(optional).
- Drag Horizontally - Change playback position.
- Drag Vertically on right half of the screen - Sound volume control.
- Drag Vertically on left half of the screen - Brightness control. (On some devices, system's auto brightness control should be turned off to use this function.)
- Double tap - Play/Pause toggle. (optional)
- Adjust screen and subtitle display settings without leaving the video playback screen.
- Optionally display current time and battery status.
- Video zoom - Long press zoom button.
- Lock target selection - Long press lock button.
- Shuffle / Loops - Long press next button.
- Kids Lock
- Makes unlocking difficult to prevent kids from making calls or starting other apps.
- Colorful and animating shapes appears responding to screen touch. (optional)
- Touch 4 corners clockwise to unlock screen.
- Can be selected in Settings > Player > Touch controls > Lock mode > Kids lock (+touch effects)
- Supports Samsung Multiwindow.
- OS: Android 2.1, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1 and higher.
- CPU: ARM v5TE and higher, MIPS32 rev.2, Intel x86