The Water Cycle Webquest
Click on http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/astronomy/planets/earth/Watercycle.shtml
Click on http://www.mbgnet.net/fresh/cycle/concepts.htm. Answer the following questions.
4. Evaporation is the process where a liquid changes from its __________ state to a ___________ state.
5. Why is evaporated water so clean?
6. Condensation occurs when a ____________ is changed into a __________.
7. Condensation is the opposite of ____________.
8. When the ________________ and ___________________ are right, the small droplets of water in clouds form larger droplets and precipitation occurs.
Click on http://www.mbgnet.net/fresh/cycle/cycle.htm. Answer the following questions.
9. Using the terms "evaporation", "condensation", and "precipitation", explain the water cycle in your own words.
10. What factor is most important in determining whether water is a solid, liquid, or gas?
11. Is the amount of water on Earth always changing or is it a constant amount?