Grade 5M Supply List• One pair of headphones or earbuds to keep at school
• 1 box quart size & 1 box gallon sized zippered baggies
• 4 glue sticks
• Rounded tip scissors
• Pencils (no mechanical pencils, please)
-2 boxes of tissues
• 2 packs of Wide-ruled loose leaf notebook paper
• Composition books (8)
• 6 colored pocket folders w/brads
• Crayons (no larger than 24) or colored pencils
- 1GB Thumb Drive
*Please do not send students with trapper keepers, pencil sharpeners, pencil boxes, or backpacks with wheels.
Safe Visual Search Engine for Kids
What is coding, and why learn it?
Teaching Kids to Code
Instructional Websites We'll Use Throughout
the School Year:
Go to the Scratch Computer Coding Website..
Click the above picture to practice Math & Science Skills.
The Science Study Guide is in the below links. Fill free to download and copy. Students will study the notes for test and quizzes.
at Mrs Cervones Favorites