QUESTIONS ASKED BY CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES AGAINST ISLAM
1. Is it not true that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has copied the Qur’an from the Bible?
2. It is mentioned in your Qur’an that Mary was the sister of Aaron (pbuh). Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who wrote the Qur’an did not know the difference between Miriam the sister of Aaron (pbuh) and Mary the Mother of Jesus (pbuh), the time span between both of them was about a thousand years.
3. Is it not true that your Qur’an mentions in Surah Maryam, Chapter 19 verse 33 that Jesus (pbuh) died and was resurrected?
4. Does not your Qur’an mention that Jesus is Kalimatullah –"The Word of Allah (swt)", as well as Ruhullah – "The Spirit of Allah", indicating his Divinity?
5. Isn't this true that the Qur’an is not the Word of God but on the contrary the handiwork of Satan?