Add Headings and they will appear in your table of contents.
The vision of the Tidy Towns movement is to encourage communities to improve their local environment and make their area a better place to live, work and visit.
Murroe is assessed under eight criteria with a total of 450 marks as follows :
- Community Involvement & Planning (60 marks)
- Built Environment & Streetscape (50 marks)
- Landscaping & Open Spaces (50 marks)
- Wildlife, Habitats & Natural Amenities (50 marks)
- Tidiness & Litter Control (90 marks)
- Sustainable Waste & Resource Management (50 marks)
- Residential Streets & Housing Areas (50 marks)
- Approach Roads, Streets & Lanes (50 marks).
In 2019 Murroe was awarded 296 marks, up by 6 marks from 2018 (290 marks).