- Home work is posted under class calendar. All homework is due on the day during the period it is called for or no credit will be earned. No work is accepted late. All work MUST be shown.
- Tests MUST be made up the following week Tuesday after school or Wednesday before school or the test becomes the drop grade for that term.
- To receive extra credit you MUST be present the day called for and you MUST follow ALL directions pertaining to that assignment.
- Tardiness from class will result in deductions form your daily lab grade...repeated violations of lab rules will result in Z grade (0) for lab...see forms and docs section for details.
- Anyone late for class when I have a sub will receive a 25 point deduction for that day's work....and anyone rude or disrespectful to a sub will receive a zero for that day. ALL work on a sub day is due at the end of the period and must be done quietly and individually or the substitute is authorized to take your paper