- Welcome Back!
- APAC Text username --> APACChemistry.......PW --> mustangs#1
- Home work is posted under class calendar. All work is due on the day during the period it is called for or no credit will be earned. No work is accepted late. All work MUST be shown.
- Lab reports are also due during the class period called for...no student will be dismissed to print out a report and go get a report from another location during class.
- Deadlines are strictly enforced. No exceptions.
- Tests MUST be made up the following week Tuesday after school or Wednesday before school or the test becomes the drop grade for that term.
- Tutorials on Tuesday are by appointment only....You MUST report before 3:45 or you will not be admitted to tutorial. If you need a morning Tutorial you must arrive by 7:45. Make up test must be completed before the school bell rings at 8:15.
- To receive extra credit you MUST be present the day called for and you MUST follow ALL directions pertaining to that assignment.
- Tardiness from class will result in deductions from your daily lab grade...repeated violations of lab rules will result in Z grade (0) for lab...see parent letter and class procedures in handout section for details.
- Anyone late for class unexcused will receive a 25 point deduction for that day's work. Subsequent violations increase the penalty by 25 points.
- Anyone rude or disrespectful to a sub will receive a zero for that day. ALL work on a sub day is due at the end of the period and must be done quietly and individually or the substitute is authorized to take your paper.
- Any individual behavior that is disruptive or disrespectful to the classroom environment will be penalized with zeroes for professional conduct grade.
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Rude behavior (excessively loud sneezing)
- Singing, dancing, whistling, humming or drumming
- Any violation of student dress code