My research interests are in the general areas of statistical signal processing and machine learning with applications to (1) array signal processing, (2) noninvasive electroencephalography (EEG)-based brain computer interfaces (BCIs) and (3) physiological signal analysis for health informatics. Some subjects I worked on include (our research is currently supported by NSF, AFOSR and DOE):
- EEG-based brain computer Interfaces
- Detection, Assessment, and Rehabilitation of Stroke-induced Visual Neglect using AR and EEG (funded through NSF award #1915083). For more information click here.
- EEG-guided Electrical Stimulation for Haptic Interactions in Simulated Environments (funded through NSF award #1717654 ).
- Biologically Informed Intervention for Emotionally Dysregulated Adolescents and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (funded through NSF CAREER award #1844885).
- Catalyzing Resilient Urban Infrastructure Systems: Integrating the Natural and Built Environments (funded through NSF award #1854827)
- Cognitive Radar ( funded through AFOSR)
- Transactive Distribution Systems (funder through DOE and PNNL)
- Biologically inspired sensing:
- Detection and estimation algorithms for MIMO radar with widely separated antennas:
- Analysis of Electrodermal Activity Signals (under construction)