Mummy’s Cook Book
· 1 cup yoghrt
· 3/4 cup milk
· 1/2 pk Boondi
· 2 tbsp sugar
· Pinch of salt
· 1 tsp Chat Masala
· 1 tsp green chillies
· 1 can chickpeas (drained and washed)
· 1 potato, peeled, diced and boiled ( I dice it before boiling in the microwave)
Ready-made Papri or frozen goya sheets, deep fried
1. In a bowl, whip Yogurt & Milk, now add the Boondi to it.
2. Add sugar, green chillies, salt.
3. Now add chickpeas,chopped onions and boiled potatoes. Add Chat Masala.
4. Mix all of them together. Let the Boondi soak in the yogurt mixture for an hour or so in the refrigerator.
5. Before serving, fry some Goya frozen sheets, crush and garnish over it. You may also use ready-made papri. Or anything crunchy would do.