Copyleft 2016 303bcn This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Application to work with images in the graphics mode 2 of VDP TMS9918 and get a dump in different code formats (ASM, C and Basic).
Born from the need to convert nMSXtiles projects to C code, plus some utilities to develop GUI for MSX application PSGed.
This application is designed for agile and intuitive handling, but always can be improved. We are working on it. We are waiting your suggestions.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- MSX Tiles devtool v0.9b (Get)
- MSX Tiles devtool v0.9b SOURCES (Get)
- Load or Save: project files, screens and tilesets from Pentacour's nMSXtiles tool. (http://pentacour.com/nmsxtiles/)
- Load or Save project files in native XML format.
- Load MSX Basic binary (SC2). Get the palette if it detects that is included.
- Save a MSX Basic binary (SC2). Include V9938 palette VRAM: 0x1B80)
- Load Bitmap PNG/GIF format and convert to Graphic 2 TMS9918 mode (screen2).
- Save a viewfinder image (tileset or Map) in PNG format.
- Load PNG, GIF or SC2 using Drag and Drop.
- Viewer displays screen or tilesets.
- Selector of an area on the map screen.
- Position information (map coordinate, VRAM address and tile) on the display.
- Tool to fill order screen map.
- Tool to fill the screen map with the specified tile.
- Tool to changing a tile to other.
- Tool to change one color to other.
- Optimize tool. Sort pattern/color data to enhance compression.
- Tool to invert graphic data.
- Edit the color palette (V9938). Allows reading or save the palette independently.
- Project info window. Editing project information: name, version, author, group and description.
- Get the source code of all or part of the screen.
- Get the source code of one or more banks of tiles.
- Get the source code in different programming languages (MSX Basic, C, ASM and ASM SDCC).
- Output can be on Raw, RLE or RLE WB compression.
- PC computer with Windows OS and .net Framework 3.0