Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup homemade cranberry sauce
- 1 – 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups Newman’s Own Medium Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup 2% Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3 green onions, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 – 7 to 8 inch whole wheat tortillas
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a rectangle baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. For filling, in a large bowl stir together chicken, black beans, ½ cup salsa, ¾ cup cheese, sour cream (or yogurt), 2 diced green onions, cilantro, salt and pepper. Spoon about 2/3 cup filling on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas around filling. Place, seam side down, in prepared dish; set aside.
2.) For sauce, in bowl stir together cranberry sauce and salsa. Spoon over filled tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes more until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional cilantro and green onions.