posted May 10, 2013, 6:29 PM by Mt Pleasant Garden Club
Come one, come all -
If you are interested in gardens and gardening, as a dabbler, an expert, or a curious person wanting to know more or share your knowledge with others!
We will be meeting regularly from 7:00-8:30 pm on the fourth Wednesday of every month. The group is organic (no pun intended!) so the format may change, but for now, we plan to invite a guest speaker on a garden-related subject to talk to us for the first 30 minutes or so, then take questions, and then the second part of the meeting will be devoted to "Share & Tell," to exchange ideas, questions, and solutions with others. We will normally meet at the Mount Pleasant Library in the Large Meeting Room, but for May 22, Old School Hardware has kindly offered to host us! Please come! May 22's topic will be: "Where to Begin - Soil Safety & Maximizing Garden Production."
- May 22 - Where to Begin - Soil Safety & Maximizing Garden Production + chat @ Old School Hardware
- June 26 - Bees and Beekeeping (topic still TBC) @ Mt. Pleasant Library
- July 24 - I’ve Grown It – Now What? Basics of Home Food Preservation @ Mt. Pleasant Library
- Aug. 28 - Herbs @ Mt. Pleasant Library
- Sept. 25 - Vermiculture and Composting @ Mt. Pleasant Library
See you there!
-Jennifer, Kyla, & Katie