Exclusive 2-bedroom cabin nestled in Powder Horn Mountain Resort.
Available for YOUR Mountain Vacation or Weekend Getaway
Now accepting reservations
- Fully equipped kitchen with new major appliances (also: ice-maker, toaster, coffee maker, microwave)
- Living room with Fireplace (AC during summer months)
- Satellite TV, Phone, DVD, CD players (WIFI internet access available in nearby clubhouse)
- 2 bedrooms each with Queen bed, Dressers. Convertible Sofa, Linens/towels included
- Full bath
- Dining area, eat in kitchen, counter bar, or eat on the deck amongst the trees and wildlife of Powder Horn mountain
- Outdoor charcoal grill, Bistro table and chairs.
- To see PHOTOS of Cabin click here
Powder Horn Mountain Ammenities
- Gated community with miles of walking trails, rivers and lakes
- Clubhouse with pool overlooking lake (open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend).
- Game room, exercise room available to tenants.
- Internet access in clubhouse.
- Fishing, hiking, basketball court, tennis court, some community concerts and picnics (check PHM website for schedule)
- Natural setting, deer and wildlife
- To see PHOTOS of Powder Horn Mountain Resort click here
- Towns of Boone and Blowing Rock
- Blue Ridge Parkway (entrance/exit at Deep Gap)
- Horseback riding
- Fishing: lakes and rivers
- Kerr Scott Lake and Recreation Area
- Moses Cone Center
- Appalachian State University - Home of Mountaineer Football
- Tweetsie Railroad
- Skiing at Beech Mountain, Zipline at Hawks Nest
- Grandfather Mountain
- For more information on NEARBY ATTRACTIONS click here
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS please email or call.
Phone: (919) 360-0311