Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Like us on Facebook!
Announcements - 4/16/2015
- Seniors! Voting for Superlatives will occur in lunches the week of April 20th.
- Seniors! Have you earned or been awarded a scholarship? Have you received some other award or special recognition during your High School Career? Let us brag on you. Bring a list of your information to Mrs. Mathias in the Student Services Department and you will be included in the MHHS Awards Booklet.
- Prom is May 1st! Tickets are $65 and go on sale 4/20 – 4/24 during all lunch shifts. Any questions, see Mrs. Green or Mrs. Gutierrez.
- After Prom Tickets go on sale 4/20 – 4/30 during all lunch shifts, $10 Permission forms are available at http://www.mhhsptsa.com/AfterProm-PermissionForms.html
- FBLA Members going to States, Last meeting before travel will be Thursday, 4/16 after school in room 003. Bring your permission slips and signed absence notification forms to this meeting.
- Quad-A Meeting Thursday, 4/16 immediately after school in room 106. Please be on time! Group pictures will be taken.
- SGA Informational Association Elections Meeting Thursday, 4/16 after school in room 110. Please plan to attend if you would like to run a campaign to be SGA next year. See Ms. Sugg in room 110 with any questions.
- Oyster Gardening – Saturday, 4/18. Plan to leave the High School at 1:00pm. There will be an optional stop for lunch on the way home, weather permitting. If interested, stop by room 210 before Friday, 4/17 to sign the list.
- Millionaire’s Club Members – Meeting Monday, 4/20 and Monday, 4/27 after school. Preparing for the County Competition and all members must take the Financial Literacy Test. Test will be available Monday, 4/20 and Monday, 4/27. All members are expected to participate. Review packets are available from Mrs. Bechta in room 145.
- Viking 5K Cross Country Run and 1 mile Fun Run and Walk – Sunday, April 26th, 9:00AM @ Mt. Hebron H.S. For details or to register online, go to http://viking5k.wikispaces.com/
- Math NHS – Math Tutoring Morning Sessions - Every Wednesday @ 6:50AM in room 220.
- The Howard County Police Department will be hosting a free, one-week, overnight, Youth Police Academy, July 26-31 at the Public Safety Training Center. Geared towards students ages 15-18 who are interested in a career In Law Enforcement. For further information, contact your School Resource Officer, or check out the Howard County Police Department website at hcpd.org
School Community Announcements
Welcome to Mt. Hebron High School, home of the Vikings! Important, time-sensitive information is displayed below.
AP Exam Registration
AP Exam Registration Registration will begin February 17, 2015. Mt. Hebron’s AP Coordinator is Jean Carnavos: firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-277-1543 Students taking AP courses will receive ...
Posted Feb 12, 2015, 8:32 AM by Melissa Kiehl
BYOD Survey for Parents & Students
Parents & Students: Take the
HCPSS BYOD survey so that we may gather mid-year information about the
BYOD instructional practices. Thank you in advance for completing of
these surveys by ...
Posted Jan 23, 2015, 8:14 AM by Viking Center
February Parent-Teacher Conferences
Parent teacher conferences are Thursday, Feb. 12, and
Friday, Feb. 13. The system turns on Tuesday, Feb. 3 at 3 pm, and turns
off Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 7 am ...
Posted Jan 28, 2015, 6:08 AM by Melissa Kiehl
8th Grade Parent Orientation Presentation
Here is the link to the presentation from the 8th grade parent orientation on 1/8/15.
Posted Jan 9, 2015, 5:07 AM by Viking Center
Information regarding spring sports sign-up can be found under the "Athletics" tab. Also under the "Athletics" tab, you can find information about summer camps and summer weightlifting hours.Information ...
Posted Jan 8, 2015, 10:12 AM by Melissa Kiehl
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 56. View more »