Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Like us on Facebook!
Announcements - 5/21/2015
- PARENTS: PLEASE LIMIT DROP OFFS THIS WEEK DUE TO TESTING ALL DAY EACH DAY – THERE WILL BE NO ALL CALLS IN BETWEEN CLASSES AT ALL THIS WEEK!
- Thursday, 5/21/15 Last Day of School for SENIORS!
- CONGRATULATIONS to the Varsity Baseball Team, Coaches Culley, Miles, Turner & Duke on their come from behind Victory over North Harford HS in the State Semi-Finals yesterday! The Vikings advance to the 3A State Championship Game at Ripken Stadium this Saturday, May 23rd, 7:00PM and will play Chopticon. Admission is $10.00. GO VIKINGS!!!
- Tennis State Tournament @ UMCP - Friday, 5/22, 10AM
- Track State Championship @ Morgan State University - Friday, 5/22, 10:00AM - Bus Departs Hebron @ 2:00PM
- Outdoor Track & Field Athletes–turn in uniforms to Coach Carter, room 104, as soon as possible to avoid an $85.00 obligation.
- Distance Runners – return your uniforms to Coach DeCrispino ASAP! Boys PE Office
- Math Team – T-shirts are on sale, see Ms. Tagget to purchase in room 219
- Girls interested in playing Girls Basketball next school year – there will be a Meeting Thursday, May 21st after school in the cafeteria
- Debate Team – Meeting Thursday, May 21st after school
- Math NHS – Math Tutoring Morning Sessions - Every Wednesday @ 6:50AM in room 220.
- The Howard County Police Department will be hosting a free, one-week, overnight, Youth Police Academy, July 26-31 at the Public Safety Training Center. Geared towards students ages 15-18 who are interested in a career In Law Enforcement. For further information, contact your School Resource Officer, or check out the Howard County Police Department website at hcpd.org
School Community Announcements
Welcome to Mt. Hebron High School, home of the Vikings! Important, time-sensitive information is displayed below.
Senior Exam and Event Information
Senior Exam and Event Information has been updated under Class Information.
Posted Apr 24, 2015, 10:23 AM by Melissa Kiehl
The following items have been updated under the "Athletics" tab:Spring’s Play-Off Schedule
Incoming 9th Grade
Concussion Testing Schedule
Fall Sports Sign-up Information
Posted Apr 21, 2015, 6:10 AM by Melissa Kiehl
AP Exam Registration
AP Exam Registration Registration will begin February 17, 2015. Mt. Hebron’s AP Coordinator is Jean Carnavos: firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-277-1543 Students taking AP courses will receive ...
Posted Feb 12, 2015, 8:32 AM by Melissa Kiehl
BYOD Survey for Parents & Students
Parents & Students: Take the
HCPSS BYOD survey so that we may gather mid-year information about the
BYOD instructional practices. Thank you in advance for completing of
these surveys by ...
Posted Jan 23, 2015, 8:14 AM by Viking Center
February Parent-Teacher Conferences
Parent teacher conferences are Thursday, Feb. 12, and
Friday, Feb. 13. The system turns on Tuesday, Feb. 3 at 3 pm, and turns
off Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 7 am ...
Posted Jan 28, 2015, 6:08 AM by Melissa Kiehl
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 58. View more »