Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Like us on Facebook!
Announcements - 5/28/2015
- ATTENTION OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD ATHLETES! YOUR $85.00 UNIFORM OBLIGATION IS DUE TO MS. CARTER IN ROOM 104 ASAP!!!!
- Alpha Achievers Meeting Thursday, 5/28/15 after school in room 106
- Students interested in running Cross Country this Fall – there will be a Meeting on Thursday, May 28th @ 2:15 in the Cafeteria. Discussing upcoming season as well as summer running
- Volleyball Conditioning will NOT begin today, 5/26. Conditioning will begin on Thursday, May 28th
- Oyster Gardening – Saturday, May 30th. Plan to leave the school at 1:00pm and return by 4:00pm. If interested, sign the sheet in Mrs. Wetstone’s room, 210, by Friday, May 29th.
- Attention Rising Seniors! If you are interested in being an aide in the new school year, see Mrs. Mathias in Student Services for an application. Applications must be returned to your counselor by June 2, 2015
- Math NHS – Math Tutoring Morning Sessions - Every Wednesday @ 6:50AM in room 220.
- The Howard County Police Department will be hosting a free, one-week, overnight, Youth Police Academy, July 26-31 at the Public Safety Training Center. Geared towards students ages 15-18 who are interested in a career In Law Enforcement. For further information, contact your School Resource Officer, or check out the Howard County Police Department website at hcpd.org
School Community Announcements
Welcome to Mt. Hebron High School, home of the Vikings! Important, time-sensitive information is displayed below.
Senior Exam and Event Information
Senior Exam and Event Information has been updated under Class Information.
Posted Apr 24, 2015, 10:23 AM by Melissa Kiehl
The following items have been updated under the "Athletics" tab:Spring’s Play-Off Schedule
Incoming 9th Grade
Concussion Testing Schedule
Fall Sports Sign-up Information
Posted Apr 21, 2015, 6:10 AM by Melissa Kiehl
AP Exam Registration
AP Exam Registration Registration will begin February 17, 2015. Mt. Hebron’s AP Coordinator is Jean Carnavos: email@example.com or 443-277-1543 Students taking AP courses will receive ...
Posted Feb 12, 2015, 8:32 AM by Melissa Kiehl
BYOD Survey for Parents & Students
Parents & Students: Take the
HCPSS BYOD survey so that we may gather mid-year information about the
BYOD instructional practices. Thank you in advance for completing of
these surveys by ...
Posted Jan 23, 2015, 8:14 AM by Viking Center
February Parent-Teacher Conferences
Parent teacher conferences are Thursday, Feb. 12, and
Friday, Feb. 13. The system turns on Tuesday, Feb. 3 at 3 pm, and turns
off Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 7 am ...
Posted Jan 28, 2015, 6:08 AM by Melissa Kiehl
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 58. View more »