Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Like us on Facebook!
Announcements - 4/23/2015
- Seniors! Voting for Superlatives will occur in lunches the week of April 20th.
- Seniors! Have you earned or been awarded a scholarship? Have you received some other award or special recognition during your High School Career? Let us brag on you. Bring a list of your information to Mrs. Mathias in the Student Services Department and you will be included in the MHHS Awards Booklet.
- Prom is May 1st! Tickets are $65 and go on sale 4/20 – 4/24 during all lunch shifts. Any questions, see Mrs. Green (room 222) or Mrs. Gutierrez (room 209)
- After Prom Tickets go on sale 4/21 – 4/30 during all lunch shifts, $10 Permission forms are available at http://www.mhhsptsa.com/AfterProm-PermissionForms.html You must have a signed permission slip to buy a ticket!
- Interested in running for SGA? SGA self-nomination forms can be picked up from Ms. Sugg in room 110. Students must sign up for the position they are running for by Wednesday, 4/22. SGA forms are due by Friday, 4/24.
- Viking 5K Cross Country Run and 1 mile Fun Run and Walk – Sunday, April 26th, 9:00AM @ Mt. Hebron H.S. For details or to register online, go to http://viking5k.wikispaces.com/
- Millionaire’s Club Members – Monday, 4/27 after school. Preparing for the County Competition and all members must take the Financial Literacy Test. Test will be available Monday, 4/27. All members are expected to participate. Review packets are available from Mrs. Bechta in room 145.
- Mt. Hebron’s 1st Culture Fest! Tuesday, April 28th - 5:00-8:00 in the Cafeteria. Tickets are $5.00 and sold @ the door. Food, Entertainment and much more….
- Math NHS – Math Tutoring Morning Sessions - Every Wednesday @ 6:50AM in room 220.
- The Howard County Police Department will be hosting a free, one-week, overnight, Youth Police Academy, July 26-31 at the Public Safety Training Center. Geared towards students ages 15-18 who are interested in a career In Law Enforcement. For further information, contact your School Resource Officer, or check out the Howard County Police Department website at hcpd.org
School Community Announcements
Welcome to Mt. Hebron High School, home of the Vikings! Important, time-sensitive information is displayed below.
Senior Exam and Event Information
Senior Exam and Event Information has been updated under Class Information.
Posted Apr 24, 2015, 10:23 AM by Melissa Kiehl
The following items have been updated under the "Athletics" tab:Spring’s Play-Off Schedule
Incoming 9th Grade
Concussion Testing Schedule
Fall Sports Sign-up Information
Posted Apr 21, 2015, 6:10 AM by Melissa Kiehl
AP Exam Registration
AP Exam Registration Registration will begin February 17, 2015. Mt. Hebron’s AP Coordinator is Jean Carnavos: email@example.com or 443-277-1543 Students taking AP courses will receive ...
Posted Feb 12, 2015, 8:32 AM by Melissa Kiehl
BYOD Survey for Parents & Students
Parents & Students: Take the
HCPSS BYOD survey so that we may gather mid-year information about the
BYOD instructional practices. Thank you in advance for completing of
these surveys by ...
Posted Jan 23, 2015, 8:14 AM by Viking Center
February Parent-Teacher Conferences
Parent teacher conferences are Thursday, Feb. 12, and
Friday, Feb. 13. The system turns on Tuesday, Feb. 3 at 3 pm, and turns
off Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 7 am ...
Posted Jan 28, 2015, 6:08 AM by Melissa Kiehl
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 58. View more »