SCUBA stands for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. Although the term was first coined during World War II, divers have been exploring the depths of the waters of the earth for hundreds of years.
There are 7 stages in the total diving system
1. Snorkeling System- mask, snorkel, fins
2. Exposure System- wetsuit
3. Air Delivery System- cylinder, regulators
4. Information System- computer, spg, compass, depth gauge, watch
5. Total Divelog System
6. Buoyancy Control System- BC, weights
7. Speciality Training and Accessory System- advanced certifications
To learn more about diving, contact the group for information about enrolling in an Open Water Certification course.