List, Enroll and Remove Students
NOTE: Blackboard has no connection with WebSIS. Your Bb Admin adds students in large batch files a week before classes start through the second week of the semester. You may need to add students to your course after the second week of classes.
To list students:
To Remove Students:
- Access the Control Panel, drop the "Users/Groups" area. Click Users.
- You should see a list of students who are enrolled. Remember, WebSIS is always your official roster.
- List students (shown above)
- Click the Check box to the left of student's name, then click the "Remove Students" button.
To Enroll Students:
- Expand the Users/Groups area of the control panel (click the drop arrow next to the "Users and Groups" heading)
- Click Users
- Click Find Users to Enroll
- Click browse to search for students by last name etc.
- To search for student:
- Drop the Search menu and select Last Name
- Type student's last name into the search field, and click GO
- Click the check box next to student's name
- Click submit
- When you return to the Enrollment screen, click Submit