Welcome & Contact Information
Welcome to Ms. Morales' English classroom website. The purpose of this site is to help keep SHS students and their families informed of our course content, resources, and updates. If absent from class, students should review and complete any missed work, as posted on this site (see unit Agenda & class homework calendar at left side-bar) or as discussed with teacher (see absent policy in syllabus).
Click directly on your specific course subject title for course-related overview & sign-ins/passwords.
My goal is to help students build their reading/writing/communication skills, become lifelong learners, and recognize their shared humanity. As such, I encourage students to strive to embody the Spartan Learner Profile: balanced, caring, communicators, courageous, engaged, inquirers, knowledgeable, open-minded, principled, reflective, thinkers.
Students and guardians alike should feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about our classes. We're all in this together.
Partner Teacher Websites:
- Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: after school, or by appointment
- Phone: 425-837-7714
2018 -2019 Schedule
- P1: 2410C Planning
- P2: 1404 (split Petersen) - Grade 11
- P3: 1418 (block Maners) - Grade 10H
- P4: 1418 (block Maners) - Grade 10H
- P5: 2212 (block Petersen) - Grade 11
- P6: 2212 (block Petersen) - Grade 11
- P7: 2410C Office Tutorial