Start the 2014-2015 School Year with Great Resources!
ALSO - Here is the Live Binder Link of all of
the staff development we attended this summer & contributed to - Keri Beth Jones Listed
them all on the left hand side of the navigation bar by name - Awesome
Gwinnett and State Standards:
Lesson Plan Search Sites:
Wisconsin Business Education Resources
Business Education Teachers Resource Pages:
Other Misc. sites:
- http://www.gactaern.org/ms/curriculum_ms_bus.html - This is the Georgia Careers, Technical and Agricultural Education Resource Network (CTAE) site.
- http://h30411.www3.hp.com/ - Teacher Experience Exchange. This is a cool site from HP that includes all curriculum areas.
- http://bepublishing.com/E-mail_Newsletters/Subscribe.htm - free business education e-newsletter
- http://www.sonnyradio.com/1999.html - Video from 1966 predicting the future for 1999
- http://www.dallasisd.org/keynote.htm - Inspiring young kid speaks out!
- http://www.zunal.com/matrix.php?Curriculum=102&Grade=103&page=1 - Web Quest Link
- http://zoho.com/ - is a comprehensive suite of award-winning on-line business applications.
- http://delicious.com/ - Delicious is a social bookmarking service that allows users to tag, save, manage and share web pages from a centralized source. With emphasis on the power of the community, Delicious greatly improves how people discover, remember and share on the Internet.
- http://www.atomictraining.com/ - enables schools and other organizations to manage and deliver training videos.
- http://pbskids.org/wordgirl/games/game_8/index.html#/games/game_8/ - Introduces new vocabulary to 6-8 yr. old.
- http://voicethread.com/#home - Storytelling... is collaborative slide show software that allows users to contribute audio, images, and video.
- http://skype.com/ - simple way to conduct phone and video calls free of charge.
- http://timezoneexperiences.wikispaces.com/ - collaboration idea.
- http://www.freepoverty.com/ - Geography game similar to - http://freerice.com/
- http://worldwideworkshop.org/ - make your own video games - http://gamesforchange.org/toolkit - a possible good site for building games.
- Possible writing activity using videos and scripts - http://www.xtranormal.com/
- http://www.voki.com/ - Voki is a free service that allows you to create personalized speaking avatars and use them on your blog, profile, and in email messages.
Good site to support the Social Studies curriculum, variety of games
- http://www.creativeeducation.co.uk/blog/index.php/2011/01/edtech-tweeters/ - 20 Top Tweeters - Links and ideas for using technology in the classroom
- Good Sites to support the Writing curriculum http://www.knowitall.org/artopia/media/artcritic/photography/