Quantum Materials Lab., Kyoto University, Japan
Kamerlingh Onnes Laboratory: observation of long rang proximity effect
Advanced Physics Laboratory, University of Engineering and Technology Lahore
Fab. 2012 - to date: PD-Researcher at Quantum Materials Lab.,
Department of Physics, Kyoto University, Japan.
Sr2RuO4 spin-triplet superconductor based junctions
Sep. 2007 - Oct. 2011: PhD 2011 Kamerlingh Onnes Laboratory,
Leiden University, the Netherlands.
Spin-triplet supercurrents in thin films of ferromagnetic CrO2
2004 - 2006: M.Phil (Physics)
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore-Pakistan.
2001 - 2003: M.Sc (Physics),
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore-Pakistan
1999 - 2001: B.Sc (Physics and Mathematics),
Govt. College of Science Faisalabad-Pakistan.
Invited Seminar at University of Cambridge, "Even frequency p-wave and odd frequency s-wave spin-triplet proximity effects in SrRuO3/Sr2RuO4 hybrid junctions" 26th of April May (2017).
- Invited talk at Nagoya University, The 8th intensive-interactive meeting, "Physics of odd-frequency Cooper pairs" "Long-range proximity induction into a ferromagnet out of a spin-triplet superconductor" 6 - 7 January (2017)
- Invited talk at Shanghai Center for Complex Physics (SCCP), Shanghai Jiao Tong University China. [Invited by Prof. Ying Liu] "Spin-triplet long-range proximity effect in superconductor/ferromagnet junctions" 5th May (2016)
- Invited talk at international conference Light and Life 14 - 16 October 2015 COMSATS Islamabad Pakistan. (Video Talk) "Long range proximity effect at SrRuO3/Sr2RuO4 interface"
- Invited talk at CIFAR Quantum Materials Meeting at Vancouver Canada 3 - 10 May 2015. "Proximity effect in ferromagnet/spin-triplet-superconductor junctions"
- Invited talk at Leiden University, 12-02-2015 [Invited by Prof. Jan Aarts] "Spin triplet proximity effect between a ferromagnet SrRuO3 and a spin-triplet superconductor Sr2RuO4"
- International conference on topological phenomena, Dec. 16-20 2014 Kyoto Japan, "In search of odd frequency spin-triplet proximity effect in SrRuO3/Sr2RuO4 hybris"
- Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Stuttgart invited by Prof. Dirk Manske; 18th of July 2014, "Fabrication of a hybrid structure of a ferromagnet and a spin-triplet superconductor".
- Seoul National University,invited by Prof. T. W. Noh, 10-Jan.-2014, "Spin-triplet based superconductor based Josephson junctions".
- Department of Materials Engineering, Kyoto University invited by Prof. Akira Sakai 29th of Nov. 2013,"Josephson junctions and spin-triplet superconductivity".
- Physics Preview Lectures (PPL), Leiden Institute of Physics Leiden University (2009),"Long range proximity effect in half metallic ferromagnetic CrO2".
- International workshop for young researchers on topological quantum phenomena in condensed matter with broken symmetries, 1st to 5th November (2011) Shuzenji Japan,"Spin-triplet superconductivity generation with CrO2 and Co based SFS junctions".
- International conference on Superconductivity and Magnetism (SM2010), Selarno, Italy, 5-10 September (2010), "Spin triplet superconductivity generation at MoGe/CrO2/MoGe".