I was born in Penza, a city that is not really far from Moscow (650 km). In 2013 I moved to Moscow for my undergraduated studies. In 2017 I obtained my Bachelor degree at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) and started the second year of Master program at Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble - INP, Ensimag). During the second semester I had an internship at Inria Grenoble Rhone-Alpes under the guidance of Julyan Arbel and Pablo Mesejo. We investigated distributional properties of Bayesian neural networks, see arXiv. Now I continue this research during my graduate studies under supervision of Jakob Verbeek and Julyan Arbel. My CV is here.
Hobbies: travelling, hiking and playing the ukulele.
- I will be visiting Duke University and work under supervision of David Dunson during September 2019-February 2020.
- I have a best poster award at the BNP'12 conference, 24-28 June 2019 in Oxford, the UK.
- My paper 'Understanding Priors in Bayesian Neural Networks at the Unit Level' has been accepted for publication at the ICML'19 conference.
- I gave a contributed talk at the CASI'19 conference, 15-17 May 2019 in Dublin, Ireland.
- I gave a contributed talk at the YES X: Understanding Deep Learning workshop, 21 March 2019 in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. I would like to thank the organizers for the financial support. [slides]