Welcome to 3rd Grade!
Faith to Move Mountains
Carrying our the mission of Christ
Excelling in academics
Leading by promoting respect, integrity,discipline, and citizenship
Teaching a foundation of right judgement, values, and confidence needed for a life if success and purpose
Instilling a commitment to serving others according to Gospel values
Celebrating our varied cultures, heritage, learning styles, and social backgrounds, and
Sharing the Word of God through prayer, worship, and example.
May 20 - Mission Club
May 21 - Service Party - 2:15 p.m.
May 22 - 8th Grade Banquet
May 23 - Service Awards - 10:15 in gym
May 24 - Pop into Summer: Everyone wears spirit wear!
-Graduation - St. Patrick Church - 7 p.m.
- Last day of bus service
May 27 - No School - Memorial Day
May 28 - Out of Uniform $1
May 29 - PK/K Step-up (GYM)
- Pop into Summer: Wear a color of the rainbow
May 30 - School Picnic (Third grade color: black)
May 31 - Closing Liturgy/Last Day
- 9:30 a.m. Dismissal
- Third graders will have P.E. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Spelling/Phonics tests are on Thursdays.
- Reading and Grammar tests are on Fridays.
- Students are allowed a water bottle during these warmer weeks. As the year continues, we will not keep bottles at our desks.
- Students can bring a healthy snack.
- If there is ever a change of routine dismissal, you need to send a note with your child.