Students are expected to take responsibility for their own learning. At Mahoney we use the 5 P's.
1) Prompt-be on time to class.
2) Positive-attitude matters. Be kind and respectful to everyone.
3) Polite-to everyone, no exceptions.
4) Prepared-have your materials; pencil or pen depending on the class, books, and other supplies you know you need.
5) Productive-listen and follow directions, use class time wisely and complete all work.
Any work may be made up. If you see an assignment with NO grade (an empty box), that means I have not posted the grade yet.
Visit my portaportal.