Friday, December 1, 2023
Grade 6 Science - No homework
Grade 5 Science -
Test next Wednesday on lessons 9-16 of Microworlds
Grade 4 Science - No homework
Reading - Continue to read AR books. Students should earn 7 points for the second 9 weeks. The last day for AR testing for the 2nd 9 weeks is January 18.
Social Studies -
Continue collecting State Quarters
Recycle for Bonus Points
Now you can earn bonus points for recycling in science class. Here’s how it works:
1. Collect any 10 of the following items. You can mix and match.
2. Put them in a bag with your name clearly marked.
3. Drop them into the Recycling Crate in your science classroom.
4. You get 1 extra credit point for each bag of 10 items. You may earn up to 10 points per marking period for recycling.
Bring in these items:
- Old CD's
- Cereal Boxes (Please flatten them by opening the top and bottom of the box. Please do not fold as they will be used for building projects.)
*These items may change throughout the year.
To order online, use this code: GR362
Looking for ways to support our classroom?
If you would like to make a donation to our
classroom, we are in need of the following items:
Also, check out my DonorsChoose page for current project:
Dates to Remember: