Phone: (603) 742-2900
Best times to speak directly with me:
School-Year Formal Communication Overview
- Weekly: Most Fridays you will receive a newsletter about classroom topics and activities.
- Mid-late October: Individual parent-teacher conferences will be scheduled to share the results of our initial observations and assessments of your child’s entry level skills and classroom behaviors, and to set learning goals for the year. Teachers and parent(s) will each keep a copy of the conference notes and a copy will be placed with your child’s school records. Conferences will be held before November 9.
- January 29: Mid-year formal written progress reports for each child will be sent home. Optional conferences may be scheduled by parent request.
- April-May: Optional conferences may be scheduled by parent request.
- June: Written progress reports for all children will be sent home on the last day of school. Third grade classroom placements will be sent home. Optional conferences may be scheduled by parent request.
Parents may request a conference with at any time during the school year. Email is a great way to let me know that you would like to meet or confer by phone to discuss a concern at email@example.com. So that I may best meet your child’s needs, serious concerns should be discussed in a sit down conference.