Language Arts/ HOMEROOM INFO
ELA term of the day- Informational text
- Monday- vocab study guide
- TUESDAY- Who activity and why
- WED- connection sentences
- THURS- none, vocab test tomorrow.
- FRIDAY- vocab test Monday.
- Monday- type your peer edited essays, Final published essay due Tuesday.
- TUESDAY- work on powerpoint presentation for middle school essay. (parents please allow students to bring in ipad, tablet, or laptop to work on presentations in class, thank you).
- WED- 1 paragraph on the tween and looks article and what you think the authors purpose or message was in writing this "informational piece."
- THURS- finish power point presentation for tomorrow.
- FRIDAY- none, done with essay, we have a few presentations Monday.
Science term- Changing Chemical Reactions
Science HomewoRK -
- Monday- chapter 6 alphabet soup
- TUESDAY- read article and for 0,1,2 score tell me why you got each answer wrong. sign test
- WED- science fair notebook work due Friday (problem, hypo, variables, materials, procedure)
- THURS- 5 matchboxes for 7.1.
- science notebook (prob, hypo, variables, materials, procedures)
- FRIDAY- 2 examples of 3 mixtures.
class access code: 09D3B54E1B6985A27CA8
First time users: To register in SuccessNet:
- Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Click Register
- On the first screen, type the class access code above in the access code field.
- Follow the instructions to register.Please DO NOT use your full name as your user name.
Write your user name on the blank line above exactly as you typed it.
- At the end of registration process, the SuccessNet login page appears.
- Log in by typing your user name and password.