Language Arts/ HOMEROOM INFO
ELA term of the day- Research paper, flow in paragraphs and essay
- FRIDAY- none
- THURS- none, vocab test tomorrow
- WED- connection sentences
- tuesday- word storm
- MONDAY- Vocab Study Guide. Sign Test
- FRIDAY- find the year of the movie you will watch. Look for the theme. We will work during the week to find the lens I want you to watch the movie in.
- THURSDAY- in 1 paragraph explain how the setting supports your theme for Mother in Mannville.
- MONDAY- PAPER DUE today. (if not submitted get it in ASAP please)
Science term- roller coaster time!
- FRIDAY- work on scooters and roller coasters. Due May 15th
- THURSDAY- Newton's 1st and 2nd law description for your scooter or roller coaster.
- MONDAY- Finish final sketch. color picture and add images that enhance theme.
class access code: 09D3B54E1B6985A27CA8
First time users: To register in SuccessNet:
- Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Click Register
- On the first screen, type the class access code above in the access code field.
- Follow the instructions to register.Please DO NOT use your full name as your user name.
Write your user name on the blank line above exactly as you typed it.
- At the end of registration process, the SuccessNet login page appears.
- Log in by typing your user name and password.