Do not wait until the day of your lesson!
1. Contact Mr. Pongras as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the problem. You may not need to get a new instrument.
2. Small repairs (loose screws, stuck mouthpiece, minor adjustments) can be completed at school. Never attempt a repair at home!
3. Mr. Pongras will determine if an instrument cannot be fixed at school. Contact Zeswitz Music at email@example.com or (610) 582-8021. Provide them a detailed explanation of the problem.
4. Leave the instrument in need of repair in Mr. Pongras’ classroom with a note attached to it.
5. The instrument in need of repair will be exchanged for a loaner instrument the following Tuesday.
6. Turn around on repaired instruments is usually one week. Exchange the loaner instrument for the repaired instrument the following Tuesday.