Last Updated on 26/06/06
DISCLAIMER: USE THIS PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Install cygwin with at least GCC (you can just select all development options) in c:\cygwin.
- Download toolchain_arm_nofpu.rar
- Extract toolchain_arm_nofpu.rar to C:\cygwin\usr\local
- Append the following lines to "C:\cygwin\home\YOUR_USERNAME\.bash_profile" (or enter them manually every time you run cygwin):
- Extract the CIDE files to C:\cygwin\home\YOUR_USERNAME\
- Run cygwin. You'll be in C:\cygwin\home\YOUR_USERNAME\
- CD to to C:\cygwin\home\YOUR_USERNAME\mrobe\tools\ ( just use cd mrobe/tools )
- Build your app (or someone elses).
- To build an app (from a .c file), type:
eg: ./build_app.sh ../demo/mrobedemo
- This will create a file called " R0030001.svg" which you need to copy to your REMIX folder on your m:robe. (for example I:\User\Remix\R0000001) - you can do that automatically by:
clicking the file called "copy R0030001.bat"